Hello there lovelies! Gosh, it’s been forever. As I alluded in my most recent email to you, my lovely subscribers, I’ve been incredibly busy with Fiverr work lately. It’s going so well that I have barely had the time to experiment with cooking fresh, new vegan meals! The horror! Luckily, this one-pot pasta will save the day.
I managed to come up with this one before that bomb dropped on me, though. It’s just been a matter of getting a post written for myself on my own blog! Anyway… enough excuses for now. Here’s the one-pot pasta recipe I promised!
Make sure to subscribe to my email list so you don’t miss out on some amazing posts I have lined up for the next couple of weeks! Eggplant Parmesan will DEFINITELY be one of them ;P
Servings: 4 Prep: 5 mins Cook: 12-15 mins
One-Pot pasta Ingredients
- 2 cups veg. broth
- 4-8 oz canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 pound of a long pasta (spag, linguine)
- 2 cups cubed mushrooms
- 1 small onion, sliced thin
- 3 tbsp vegan butter
- 2 tsp marjoram
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- Saute onion and mushrooms until just starting to release juices
- Add dry spices and mix together
- Pour in veggie broth and add liquid spices, reserving the coconut milk for now
- Bring the liquid to a boil
- Add your pasta and continue to simmer until most of the liquid is soaked up by your noodles
- Pour in as much of the coconut milk as you need to get a creamy, saucy consistency (I use 4 oz)
- Salt and pepper to taste, and eat!
Leave me a comment if you try this recipe! I’d love to see how you liked it! For more vegan recipes, check them all out here.
Until next time,