I just recently made a post about my DIY Buckle Onbuhimo and made a reference to the wrap strap onbuhimo I made prior to it. I wanted to quickly catalog the patterns and fabric I used for this project (DIY Onbuhimo – Wrap Strap) as well, for those who might be wondering how it went.
Here’s the fabric I used (I ordered directly from Amazon for this carrier):
- 2 yards of James Thompson & Co., Inc. 7 oz. Duck Pelican Grey Fabric
- For the wrap straps and the inside panel.
- 1 yard of James Thompson & Co., Inc. 9.3 oz. Canvas Duck Natural Fabric
- Structural interior panel, to which all my X-boxes were sewn.
- 1 quilting cotton fat quarter. I found the one I used here at Walmart for about $1.00
DIY Onbuhimo Pattern
Have you made a baby carrier? Drop me a line in the comments.
Until next time,